Internet Marketing - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Pay per Click Campaign (PPC) - Ethics
- Morrill Technology Group pledges to provide the best possible service for search engine placement and
campaign maintenance. We work hard to ensure positive results over and above our client’s needs, exceeding
their expectations and goals.
- Each client will be treated equally and respectfully. We will recommend the best possible service package for our
- We will never violate search engine webmaster guidelines and copyright laws. We will never knowingly infringe on
any trademark or violate a copyright law. We are a Whitehat SEO Company. We will never plagiarize content or
use Blackhat techniques in our search engine optimization or marketing campaigns.
- We will never report knowingly erroneous information. We will make ever effort to substantiate our results and
reporting before passing it as legitimate. It must be understood that SEO software is not 100% accurate and minor
variations may occur. Even Google ranking results vary from IP address to IP address depending on the
datacenter that is providing the results.
- We will never use IP delivery or any other programming tricks to fool the search engines into producing false
- We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ privacy. We will never
reveal contact information or SEO campaign details without express written
permission from our clients.
- We will never charge our clients for services that were not fully rendered. We will honestly communicate all work
being executed, report on progress in a timely manner and present a fee schedule that is agreed upon.